Välkommen till Sveriges största forum för amerikanska bilar av alla årsmodeller!

retroshtern services

Här kan du visa upp ditt projekt
Användarens profilbild
retroshtern
Station Wagon

retroshtern services

Hallå,
I’m Domas from “Retroshtern”, company providing rebuilding, galvanizing and production services for retro automobiles, restoration. We specialize mainly in parts’ restoration process, corrosion removal, copper/nickel/zinc/chrome platings. If You are at all interested in our activity or in need of our services, I’m here to answer all the questions you may encounter. Be sure to visit our page at http://www.retroshtern.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more information and our work samples.
Best regards,

Domas Kaminskas
Project manager
UAB “Retroshtern”
Eišiškių pl. 127 | LT-02184 | Vilnius | Lithuania
Tel. +370 (618) 04 101
d.kaminskas@retroshtern.com | http://www.retroshtern.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Annons
Användarens profilbild
Avenger
Administratör
Kontakt:

Re: retroshtern services

Hi Domas,

Interesting services you are offering.

For the most part we don't allow advertising of company information in forum threads, we have a separate link catalog for that. But since the catalog doesn't have an option for other countries, only Sweden for now, it's okay with this post =)

Check out the link catalog in the future, we'll update it with an option for other countries very soon.

Best regards, have a nice weekend.
Grab Life by the Horns! - Dodge

Bild
Användarens profilbild
retroshtern
Station Wagon

Avenger skrev:Hi Domas,

For the most part we don't allow advertising of company information in forum threads, we have a separate link catalog for that. But since the catalog doesn't have an option for other countries, only Sweden for now, it's okay with this post =)

Check out the link catalog in the future, we'll update it with an option for other countries very soon.

Thank you for notification and comprehension! Looking forward to it :) will be more attentive
Användarens profilbild
retroshtern
Station Wagon

Avenger skrev:Hi Domas,

Sorry for the late response, i was very busy with work. Just wanted to thank for the feedback. It's nice to know you are in favor of our services and would like to ask you if by any chance know someone interested in it? We would love to work with sweden and since it's just the start of our expansion it's really difficult to attain the first orders.
Användarens profilbild
Avenger
Administratör
Kontakt:

Hi again,

The link catalog can be found at USA-bilar.nu.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who'd like to restore their car.

Best regards,
Grab Life by the Horns! - Dodge

Bild
Användarens profilbild
retroshtern
Station Wagon

Wow, thanks! Concerning projects, well, i will be more than grateful if you'd inform me if anything comes up :)
Skriv svar